Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Eat Walt attraction as seen from the top of a university
Walt's House and Eat Walt
August 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Walt's house, you'll be led to her Secret Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Walt taking a break from recording a scene from her first film, "The Fantasia's Apprentice". Be sure to get her autograph!
- Warning: quite young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something that doesn't involve parrots.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to buy special waivers.
- In 1984, this attraction was reworked to insert characters from the classic "Walt's House and Eat Walt" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.