Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An educational view of Walt's House and Corner Walt when it's covered in engineers
Walt's House and Corner Walt
June 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Walt's house, you'll be led to his Animation Shed in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Walt as he is taping a scene from his last film, "The Band Dad. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a seat from a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.