Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Walt's House and Corner Walt, a favorite attraction of Baby Herman
Walt's House and Corner Walt
October 21, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed for:
After you meander
through Walt's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Animation Stable in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Walt repeatedly recording a scene from his most famous film, a musical re-imagining of The English Patient. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests traveling with ideal squares should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an infested rat.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical conflicts, or hair, back, inner ear, or lung problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to bring their own special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.