Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Walt's House and Corner Walt attraction during construction
Walt's House and Corner Walt
July 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Walt's house, you'll be led to his Motion Picture Conservatory in the rain. There you can locate Walt once again animating a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along permitted.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.