Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Bother Walt train as seen from the top of Mars
Walt's House and Bother Walt
January 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
After you tour
through Walt's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Secret Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Walt repeatedly recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Merlin!
- Warning: in many cases, particularly determined children will want to queue for this train multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Kurt Russell meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum IQ 88.
- Shortest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Train may be too frightening for adults.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- Kronk originally intended for this train to display live organs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.