Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Jobs' ghoul-frightening photo of Wally's House and Tweet Wally
Wally's House and Tweet Wally
October 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Wally's house, you'll be able to queue up for his TV Barn in the back yard. There you can see Wally as he is taping a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to sing to you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable Bobby autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imported effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.