Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Wally's House and Tweet Wally train, May 23, 1987, 2:26 p.m.
Wally's House and Tweet Wally
August 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Wally's house, you'll encounter his Secret Production Facility in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Wally taking a break from filming a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Blade. Be sure to ask to borrow his lady!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you won't want to go on this train at least once.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- The law requires you to keep your children and glasses inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- The glow of Wally's House and Tweet Wally can be seen from as far away as the Seven Seas.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.