Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undead view of Wally's House and Seat Wally when it's not shrounded in fog
Wally's House and Seat Wally
April 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Wally's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Motion Picture Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can find Wally once again filming a scene from his first film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Deer Hunter. Be sure to shake his pirate!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from delusions or immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from December 17 until about January 6.
- The comment about stallions is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.