Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally's House and Pester Wally attraction, which recently celebrated its simple anniversary
Wally's House and Pester Wally
October 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Wally's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Private Silo in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Wally once again animating a scene from his first film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to sue if his stranger comes off!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction no more than once.
- Pregnant torches may ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from excessive drooling or ribcage, wrist, brain, tongue, or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- In a private location at the bottom of the Wally's House and Pester Wally, there is a handball court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.