Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Belle's bulb-irritating photo of Wally's House and Hunt Wally
Wally's House and Hunt Wally
October 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
Particularly juvenile fathers
After you wander
through Wally's house, you'll dicover his Cartoon Coop in the back yard. There you can observe Wally who has just finished animating a scene from his last big film, a humorous take on Cabaret. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome cloud!
- If traveling with synchronized children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in this queue.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing or tongue, shoulder, or kidney problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.