Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally's House and Hound Wally attraction during construction
Wally's House and Hound Wally
January 18, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Wally's house, you'll be led to his Motion Picture Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Wally who has just finished re-animating a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome puppet!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from excessive drooling or nasal, familial, attention-span, lung, lycanthropic, or back problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to obtain princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.