Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Wally's House and Hound Wally show, January 4, 1983, 1:35 p.m.
Wally's House and Hound Wally
May 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Wally's house, you'll happen upon her Talkie Coop in the rain. There you can locate Wally once again recording a scene from her next big film, "Steamengine Willie". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider striking this show.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Show may be too boring for immature children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from sea sickness, water-soluable clothing, or leg, ankle, or viral problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Wally's House and Hound Wally "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.