Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally's House and Greet Wally attraction during repairs
Wally's House and Greet Wally
October 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Wally's house, you'll happen upon his Film Conservatory in the rain. There you can set eyes on Wally while he is recording a scene from his next big film, a humorous take on Broadway Melody of 1936. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
- You must be at least as big as a miniature to enter.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from nasal or bowel issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.