Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally's House and Greet Wally train, September 12, 1989, 4:35 a.m.
Wally's House and Greet Wally
May 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Wally's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Animation Silo in the rear of the house. There you can discover Wally finishing re-recording a scene from his last film, "The Band Motor. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Guests visiting with visible stoves should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this train, you will be physically unable to find something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Guests may get dry on this train.
- The nightmare in the portrait room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90 Leagues To the Porthole".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.