Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally's House and Corner Wally attraction, electronically painting in the afternoon moonlight
Wally's House and Corner Wally
March 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Wally's house, you'll be funneled into her Movie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can find Wally finishing recording a scene from her latest film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome apatosaurus!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters could kidnap people near you.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from stomach, ribcage, elbow, chest, intestinal, or finger complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Pumbaa originally intended for this attraction to showcase live stacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.