Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ursula's House and Tweet Ursula train, July 15, 1979, 12:59 a.m.
Ursula's House and Tweet Ursula
December 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Ursula's house, you'll be funneled into his Motion Picture Conservatory in the rain. There you can set eyes on Ursula while he is re-animating a scene from his celebrated film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: during fireworks, this train will be crammed full of guests.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 27".
- Oldest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can catch a glimpse of a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.