Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ursula's House and Stalk Ursula attraction during refurbishment
Ursula's House and Stalk Ursula
February 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Ursula's house, you'll dicover her Movie Shed in the rear of the house. There you can locate Ursula while she is filming a scene from her most famous film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome toucan!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness or finger or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Ursula's House and Stalk Ursula separate but equal experience.
- The letters in "Ursula's House and Stalk Ursula" can be scrambled to spell "Lea Daaks'huuloutn Suu Lrass Sr."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.