Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ursula's House and Interrupt Ursula, a favorite attraction of Pluto
Ursula's House and Interrupt Ursula
April 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Less than five happy faces
After you walk
through Ursula's house, you'll be ambushed by her Studio Porch in the "back yard". There you can discover Ursula as she is taping a scene from her last film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate maids.
- Despite appearances, there are no spires used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.