Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rough view of Ursula's House and Hound Ursula when it's inundated in tarps
Ursula's House and Hound Ursula
May 29, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
After you wander
through Ursula's house, you'll be led to her Studio Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can discover Ursula getting into character for re-animating a scene from her often seen film, a musical re-imagining of Casablanca. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be full of children.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something longer.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to enter.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for very young wimps.
- Yawning may occur.
- Be sure to hold your arms and buckets inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to wear pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crew.