Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ursula's House and Greet Ursula ride as seen from the top of Holland
Ursula's House and Greet Ursula
July 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Two thumbs down (according to www.RidePlanet.org)
After you wander
through Ursula's house, you'll be able to queue up for her TV Barn in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Ursula taking a break from filming a scene from her most famous film, a musical re-imagining of Cabaret. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Ursula!
- If traveling with a large group, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 45".
- Contains olde-timey signage that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During unexpected weather, this ride may run backwards.
- Guests may get very poor on this ride.
- Historians have written a secret log in which is written the names of all the characters who have appeared in this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.