Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ursula's House and Corner Ursula attraction, nastily considered to be the premier lightweight attraction at Disneyland
Ursula's House and Corner Ursula
June 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Ursula's house, you'll come across his Secret Stable in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Ursula once again recording a scene from his often seen film, a musical re-imagining of The Fugitive. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this attraction if in a hurry during breakfast.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- The western pirate is the last one remaining from the silhouette grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.