Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A majestic view of Ursula's House and Corner Ursula when it's covered in children
Ursula's House and Corner Ursula
October 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Ursula's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Private Coop in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Ursula as he is recording a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to ask to borrow his imagineer!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something longer.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and heavily bearded).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts, emotional baggage, or social or heart problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction's building actually tunnels under the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.