Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Underdog's House and Photograph Underdog attraction during construction
Underdog's House and Photograph Underdog
April 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Underdog's house, you'll happen upon his Film Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can observe Underdog getting into character for taping a scene from his next big film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to shake his band!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Belle meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Be sure to keep your arms and balloons within the attraction at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from April 2 to July 15.
- The fiend was sculpted by Samuel Clemens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.