Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Underdog's House and Pester Underdog attraction during construction
Underdog's House and Pester Underdog
November 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up (according to Aladdin)
After you stroll
through Underdog's house, you'll happen upon his TV Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Underdog once again filming a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of Terms of Endearment. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Underdog!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives after taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too startling for adults.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Underdog's House and Pester Underdog" can be scrambled to spell "Nrtode Dr Nhpousseoedndegus'gr Udea."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.