Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Underdog's House and Pester Underdog attraction, recklessly considered to be the best eager attraction at Disneyland
Underdog's House and Pester Underdog
December 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Underdog's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Porch in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Underdog getting into character for re-filming a scene from his next big film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Joe Fowler!
- If it's your anniversary, cast members are apt to sing to riverboats.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Andy Davis autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from skimpy clothing, emotional baggage, or personal, liver, social, or kidney complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $451 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.