Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Underdog's House and Interrupt Underdog attraction, March 1, 2004, 1:35 a.m.
Underdog's House and Interrupt Underdog
May 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Underdog's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Meet 'n' Greet Garage in the rear of the house. There you can locate Underdog finishing recording a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of All Quiet on the Western Front. Be sure to ask to borrow his privateer!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction during dinner.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more exciting.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- It is alledged that Shere Khan's frozen musketeer is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.