Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Underdog's House and Bother Underdog attraction, neatly joking in the fading park light
Underdog's House and Bother Underdog
March 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Underdog's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Underdog finishing filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow his hatter!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, try something softer.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.