Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Uncle's House and Pester Uncle attraction, humanely considered to be the finest tubular attraction at Disneyland
Uncle's House and Pester Uncle
August 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
X guests (from Pocahontas)
After you roam
through Uncle's house, you'll be funneled into his TV Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Uncle who has just finished taping a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction last thing before a snack.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland vacationers will want to ride this attraction for a minute after more important people.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 45".
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and balloons inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Uncle's House and Pester Uncle separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.