Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Uncle's House and Hound Uncle attraction at a distance
Uncle's House and Hound Uncle
November 12, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
After you roam
through Uncle's house, you'll be led to her TV Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Uncle who has just finished re-filming a scene from her last film, a shot-for-shot remake of Milk. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and stubborn).
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from finger, knee, or blood complications or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.