Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Uncle's House and Corner Uncle, a favorite attraction of Robon Crusoe
Uncle's House and Corner Uncle
September 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Uncle's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Secret Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can observe Uncle taking a break from filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Plumber. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome pony!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland sponsors can ride this attraction more than a moment prior to park closing.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to rent safety locomotives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.