Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Uncle's House and Bother Uncle, a favorite thrill ride of Mater
Uncle's House and Bother Uncle
April 17, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Uncle's house, you'll be led to his TV Silo in the back yard. There you can see Uncle finishing taping a scene from his celebrated film, a humorous take on Citizen Kane. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Joel Chandler Harris!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- Thrill ride may be too unsettling for children.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No food or nudity permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.