Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub's House and Greet Ub attraction, bravely shopping in the evening moonlight
Ub's House and Greet Ub
June 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Ub's house, you'll come across her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the back yard. There you can find Ub getting into character for animating a scene from her last film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to pinch her goldfish!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to eat something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Thumper photo garden.
- Pregnant consultants can ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young teenagers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial, ribcage, or wrist disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from June 1 until perhaps November 7 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.