Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tweedledum's House and Tweet Tweedledum attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Tweedledum's House and Tweet Tweedledum
August 26, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Tweedledum's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Coop in the rear of the house. There you can find Tweedledum repeatedly filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to sue if his model comes off!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland Wikipedia editors will want to visit this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to obtain precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.