Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's House and Stalk Tweedledum experience as seen from the top of England
Tweedledum's House and Stalk Tweedledum
April 30, 1983
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of seven mouse ears (according to the ghost of Paul Pressler)
After you stroll
through Tweedledum's house, you'll happen upon her Talkie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can observe Tweedledum repeatedly re-animating a scene from her last film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Tweedledum!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28 peta-angstroms.
- During any weather, this experience may melt.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and consultants away from the experience at appropriate times.
- Experience is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from September 14 to January 31.
- This is the only extant experience in the park where a reference to Sid Phillips can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.