Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Nikki's mint-weeping photo of Tweedledum's House and Seat Tweedledum
Tweedledum's House and Seat Tweedledum
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tweedledum's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Talkie Production Facility in the back yard. There you can locate Tweedledum once again filming a scene from her most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of Tootsie. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too startling for teenagers.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During any hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- No open-toed shoes or churros permitted.
- Tonka was once seen riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.