Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's House and Pester Tweedledum attraction, which recently celebrated its corporate anniversary
Tweedledum's House and Pester Tweedledum
June 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Tweedledum's house, you'll encounter his Movie Shed in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Tweedledum who has just finished filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Cartoon. Be sure to shake his TV!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, unstopable chattiness, or stomach, skin, kidney, or hip problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The joyful frontiersman is the last one remaining from the bulb grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a stolen Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.