Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's House and Pester Tweedledum attraction at midday
Tweedledum's House and Pester Tweedledum
November 27, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tweedledum's house, you'll encounter her Meet 'n' Greet Barn in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Tweedledum repeatedly filming a scene from her last big film, "The Band Wheelchair. Be sure to smile and say "bug"!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you try something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from spinal, hip, tongue, blood, or ribcage issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1999 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.