Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's House and Maintain Tweedledum attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
Tweedledum's House and Maintain Tweedledum
June 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Tweedledum's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Private Stable in the "back yard". There you can locate Tweedledum who has just finished recording a scene from her latest film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to smile and say "feet"!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Esmeralda photo garden.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to enjoy this .
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.