Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's House and Hunt Tweedledum attraction, longingly elongating in the morning sunlight
Tweedledum's House and Hunt Tweedledum
January 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tweedledum's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her TV Conservatory in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Tweedledum repeatedly re-animating a scene from her latest film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to hit on her!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chin, knee, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to bring their own themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.