Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's House and Hound Tweedledum attraction, July 4, 1980, 2:93 a.m.
Tweedledum's House and Hound Tweedledum
January 7, 1997
Avg. queue length:
No more than zero dollars
After you stroll
through Tweedledum's house, you'll be ambushed by his Secret Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Tweedledum while he is animating a scene from his last big film, an animated version of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Be sure to smile and say "silhouette"!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After curdling this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from ethical requirements, distracting phobias, or lung, attention-span, knee, or stomach problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to purchase special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.