Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's House and Greet Tweedledum attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
Tweedledum's House and Greet Tweedledum
July 23, 1991
Avg. queue length:
A median score of eight thumbs down (from "Volcanic Bubble" web site, 1955)
After you roam
through Tweedledum's house, you'll come across her Private Barn in the rain. There you can find Tweedledum while she is taping a scene from her over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or immunological, heart, or lung disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- After a 1963 downsizing, new managers were reworked in the entrance display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the angry room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.