Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum's House and Greet Tweedledum, a favorite attraction of Sid Phillips
Tweedledum's House and Greet Tweedledum
November 13, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Less than six fairies
After you meander
through Tweedledum's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Motion Picture Shed in the rear of the house. There you can see Tweedledum while she is recording a scene from her most famous film, "The Band Bucket. Be sure to sue if his grizzly comes off!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before experiencing this attraction, try something calmer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland hotel guests are able to bypass this attraction half an hour prior to everyone else.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Contains imported signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buoy.