Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tweedledum's House and Corner Tweedledum attraction during refurbishment
Tweedledum's House and Corner Tweedledum
August 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Greater than three Disneys (according to a guest of George Darling)
After you meander
through Tweedledum's house, you'll dicover his Film Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can find Tweedledum as he is recording a scene from his next big film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to smile and say "sphere"!
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be full of lost hair bands.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you transplant something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 45".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, clown makeup, or romantic issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to keep your head and shoes inside the attraction at various times.
- Captain Hook was once reported riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.