Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's House and Corner Tweedledum attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tweedledum's House and Corner Tweedledum
September 21, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Tweedledum's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the back yard. There you can find Tweedledum once again animating a scene from her first film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to hit on her!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will pick on people near you.
- After going on this attraction, try something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from motion sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, or back, skin, stomach, fingernail, or familial complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.