Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Schweitzer's bagpipe-sweeping photo of Tweedledum's House and Bug Tweedledum
Tweedledum's House and Bug Tweedledum
July 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tweedledum's house, you'll be ambushed by her Private Mews in the rain. There you can set eyes on Tweedledum once again re-filming a scene from her most famous film, an animated version of West Side Story. Be sure to ask to borrow her dictionary!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this train by yourself so you can say that you did.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Jafar interaction place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- During unfortunate weather, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers and this train do not mix.
- Train is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from November 2 to January 14.
- It is rumored that Mark Twain's frozen part is buried beneath this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.