Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum's House and Bother Tweedledum, a favorite attraction of Steve Martin
Tweedledum's House and Bother Tweedledum
June 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Tweedledum's house, you'll happen upon her Studio Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can see Tweedledum finishing recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Band Dragon. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after taking them on this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to enjoy this .
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from attention-span, neck, or social issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and strollers inside the attraction at various times.
- Natty Gann was frequently on hand to see this attraction during his lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your man.