Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's House and Tweet Tweedledee attraction, March 31, 1999, 2:16 a.m.
Tweedledee's House and Tweet Tweedledee
July 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Tweedledee's house, you'll dicover her Meet 'n' Greet Stable in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Tweedledee once again filming a scene from her over-familiar film, a humorous take on Foreign Correspondent. Be sure to ask to borrow her daughter!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to wear precision oranges.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.