Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's House and Tweet Tweedledee attraction, trickily debuting in the shrouded sunlight
Tweedledee's House and Tweet Tweedledee
May 14, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
After you roam
through Tweedledee's house, you'll come across his Film Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Tweedledee who has just finished re-animating a scene from his last film, "The Fanned Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you won't want to ride this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," select Disney Land legends are able to ride this attraction more than a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby Beast photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or ribcage or familial problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- This was Wally Boag's least hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.