Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's House and Tweet Tweedledee attraction, bravely helping in the evening candlelight
Tweedledee's House and Tweet Tweedledee
May 27, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Tweedledee's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Tweedledee who has just finished re-filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to smile and say "movie"!
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be uncomfortable for reprobates.
- Before failing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant things won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains antique illusions.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging permitted.
- This attraction's theme actually was constructed under the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.