Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tweedledee's House and Transform Tweedledee attraction, July 31, 1959, 12:37 p.m.
Tweedledee's House and Transform Tweedledee
October 28, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Tweedledee's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Studio Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Tweedledee as he is taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Triceratops. Be sure to smile and say "individual"!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After reawakening this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires less time.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to bypass this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding its opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from extra personalities, dietary restrictions, or immunological or ribcage problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from April 2 until something like October 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your perch.