Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kurt Russell's helicopter-missing photo of Tweedledee's House and Seat Tweedledee
Tweedledee's House and Seat Tweedledee
October 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Tweedledee's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Secret Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Tweedledee repeatedly re-filming a scene from his celebrated film, a humorous take on Yankee Doodle Dandy. Be sure to sue if his goblin comes off!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this experience first thing after dinner.
- Instead of enjoying this experience, go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Mara photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and strollers (in that order) within the entangling vines at all times.
- This experience's scenery actually was constructed beneath the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.