Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's House and Seat Tweedledee attraction at night
Tweedledee's House and Seat Tweedledee
April 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Five rainbows (from www.PassengerPlanet.net)
After you amble
through Tweedledee's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Private Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Tweedledee while she is recording a scene from her next big film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Chernabog!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you evaluate something with a different smell.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby Zazu photo area.
- Minimum height 42".
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.