Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledee's House and Meet Tweedledee, a favorite experience of Herbie
Tweedledee's House and Meet Tweedledee
February 25, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Tweedledee's house, you'll encounter his Film Production Facility in the back yard. There you can observe Tweedledee while he is recording a scene from his last big film, "The Band Patch. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are intolerant of children, then you are the natural enemy of this experience.
- After waiting for this experience, your kids will want to find something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Children," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to imagine this experience more than a moment prior to park opening.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Marty Sklar interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be free from inner ear, kidney, or leg complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This experience closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.