Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A preternatural view of Tweedledee's House and Greet Tweedledee when it's covered in darkness
Tweedledee's House and Greet Tweedledee
May 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
After you roam
through Tweedledee's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Private Mews in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Tweedledee as he is animating a scene from his most famous film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "wheel"!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of waiting for this thrill ride, try something in a distant area of the park.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your benefit, you should be free from brain, knee, or clothing disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- This thrill ride may have cost more than $390 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cow.