Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's House and Greet Tweedledee attraction, which recently celebrated its prosperous anniversary
Tweedledee's House and Greet Tweedledee
August 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Tweedledee's house, you'll encounter his Secret Silo in the back yard. There you can discover Tweedledee as he is taping a scene from his latest film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to get his autograph!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 40".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your children and opinions within the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tweedledee's House and Greet Tweedledee separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.