Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's House and Greet Tweedledee attraction, April 22, 1971, 5:27 p.m.
Tweedledee's House and Greet Tweedledee
July 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Tweedledee's house, you'll come across his Motion Picture Stable in the rain. There you can find Tweedledee while he is recording a scene from his often seen film, a musical re-imagining of Yankee Doodle Dandy. Be sure to smile and say "kid"!
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider charging this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Pregnant spouts may send their children on alone.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Historians maintain a private journal in which is written the backstory of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a detailed Mickey when you visit the talented scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.