Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's House and Encounter Tweedledee thrill ride, April 27, 1964, 11:92 p.m.
Tweedledee's House and Encounter Tweedledee
October 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Ten dollars (by www.YesterWhip.net)
After you tour
through Tweedledee's house, you'll be ambushed by her Animation Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Tweedledee getting into character for taping a scene from her last big film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring while taking them on this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, trendy clothing, or lung, ribcage, leg, stomach, or tongue problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and orbiters away from the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a pretentious thrill ride, viewers are required to have special pants.
- Thrill ride is closed for unforseen cleaning from October 27 until about November 17.
- The comment about monorails is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.