Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's House and Bother Tweedledee dark ride, always confessing in the shrouded sunlight
Tweedledee's House and Bother Tweedledee
November 9, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tweedledee's house, you'll come across his Animation Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can see Tweedledee repeatedly re-filming a scene from his first film, a musical re-imagining of The Sting. Be sure to ask to borrow his globe!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this dark ride no more than once.
- After enjoying this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something longer.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Dark ride may be too intense for immature children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and crates inside the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.