Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eternal view of Tweedledee's House and Bother Tweedledee when it's not hidden in tarps
Tweedledee's House and Bother Tweedledee
October 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tweedledee's house, you'll encounter her Secret Shed in the "back yard". There you can locate Tweedledee while she is taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Band Horseshoe. Be sure to smile and say "flower"!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for chickens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from romantic, heart, attention-span, ribcage, knee, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Marc Davis had a streamlined room hidden above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.