Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck's House and Seat Tuck attraction, January 17, 1961, 8:12 a.m.
Tuck's House and Seat Tuck
November 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tuck's house, you'll happen upon his TV Barn in the rear of the house. There you can locate Tuck as he is re-animating a scene from his last film, "The Band Traveler. Be sure to ask to borrow his vessel!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to wear special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.