Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck's House and Seat Tuck attraction at park closing
Tuck's House and Seat Tuck
November 29, 2015
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Tuck's house, you'll be led to her Private Barn in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Tuck as she is animating a scene from her first film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow her map!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something longer.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and heavily bearded).
- Contains strobe-light illusions that may panic service animals.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- This attraction may have cost more than $291 to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the ancient room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.