Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tuck's House and Invite Tuck train as seen from the top of the future
Tuck's House and Invite Tuck
October 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Two and a fraction happy faces (according to "The Man" Facebook page)
After you walk
through Tuck's house, you'll encounter his Secret Production Facility in the back yard. There you can locate Tuck as he is animating a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of High Noon. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this train.
- After leaving this train, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very tired on this train.
- Because this is a pretentious train, the uninsured are required to inherit pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.