Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck's House and Hound Tuck attraction during repairs
Tuck's House and Hound Tuck
August 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
After you amble
through Tuck's house, you'll be ambushed by his Studio Silo in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Tuck who has just finished filming a scene from his celebrated film, a humorous take on Patton. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests riding with precious notes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues or lycanthropic or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a bad attraction, viewers are required to purchase themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.