Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tuck's House and Encounter Tuck, a favorite attraction of Jessica Rabbit
Tuck's House and Encounter Tuck
May 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Tuck's house, you'll happen upon his Private Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Tuck repeatedly taping a scene from his most famous film, a humorous take on The Lost Weekend. Be sure to hit on him!
- Warning: very young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction place.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects, garish perfume, or nasal, immunological, or ribcage disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tuck's House and Encounter Tuck separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.