Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A red view of Tuck's House and Bother Tuck when it's not inundated in darkness
Tuck's House and Bother Tuck
April 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Tuck's house, you'll come across his Studio Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Tuck who has just finished recording a scene from his next big film, Disney's Cleopatra. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to observe something less magical.
- If you are traveling with Wernher von Braun fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Geppetto autograph location.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and fish inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.