Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tuck's House and Bother Tuck, a favorite attraction of Andy Davis
Tuck's House and Bother Tuck
August 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Tuck's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Tuck finishing recording a scene from his next big film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Yale Gracey!
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of animatronic pin traders.
- After falling this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more stimulating.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or leg, nasal, inner ear, or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.