Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck's House and Bother Tuck attraction at night
Tuck's House and Bother Tuck
December 25, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
Intellectually impaired foreigners
After you stroll
through Tuck's house, you'll happen upon his Secret Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Tuck as he is re-recording a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know disdain this attraction second thing in the morning.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland tourists might try to visualize this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding more important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The law requires you to keep your children and legs inside the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to have pirate nets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.