Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tuck's House and Bother Tuck attraction during repairs
Tuck's House and Bother Tuck
December 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tuck's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Talkie Barn in the rear of the house. There you can observe Tuck taking a break from recording a scene from his next big film, Disney's The Bridge on the River Kwai. Be sure to smile and say "skull"!
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
Policies and Information
- Contains exploding effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to buy themed harnesses.
- In 1983, this attraction was updated to obliterate artwork that could be viewed as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.