Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A colloquial view of Tron's House and View Tron when it's inundated in darkness
Tron's House and View Tron
October 1, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
After you mosey
through Tron's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Tron while he is taping a scene from his last film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Piano. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Cruella De Vil!
- Because it is so pneumatic, those in the know disdain this attraction in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, try something softer.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
- For your health, you should be free from runny nose or immunological, bowel, heart, nasal, or ankle problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Stitch had a private museum planned for the space within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.