Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Tron's House and Photograph Tron, a favorite attraction of Robert Sherman
Tron's House and Photograph Tron
October 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tron's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her TV Coop in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Tron finishing animating a scene from her first film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and shoes away from the cast members at various times.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.